Sunday, June 19, 2005

Microsoft Mobile & Embedded DevCon 2005 Event

Last Thursday, I went to another event (as always) and this time it's about Mobile Devices Development. It was held at the new KLCC Convention Centre. The place is huge and considered World Class. PC Fair this August is going to be held there, I'm certainly going then. Anyway, I paid RM50 to attend last Thursday Convention. So as usual, some shot and brief stories down below:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Introduction Morning Note

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The Speaker on Stage. I like the montage, really look like an international one.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Another pic of the stage

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Exhibition Hall Picture 1

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Exhibition Hall Picture 2

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Gadgets Displayed

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A display of Mobile Devices. I've got the company's contact info for my future business development..hehe..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hey..that's me going for lunch

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My lunch box. The food is nice...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is a special feature of the Convention, a hands-on lab. For the 1st time I'm doing programming using Visual Studio for a Smart Phone Application. It was really a mind exhausting session for me but I think I can cope with it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is what I love about convention, they give you freebies, bag and a few free stuff. I got a Microsoft Visual Studio DVD free, it came bundled with MS SQL and Outlook 2003.

Next week I have another event but I'm not really sure I'm going or not. BTW, I was just about to develop a marketing plan for my own business when a friend of mine suddenly gave me a lead for a website development business. I happily took it and I've made an appointment with the person in charge. So wish me luck on my 1st business appointment, hopefully I would get a deal after my presentation.

So much is happening around my life these days. However I hope for some more dramas and actions. Cheers..

No comments: