Monday, October 18, 2004

A week has past and now comes the fasting month for muslim. It's kind of an advantage for me since fasting added some more free time in term of my productivity time. The past few days were very busy days, however I did manage to organize some of my fund for the game I'm playing. The result wasn't showing anything impressive and I've lost quite a large number of my money. Take a look at the screenshot below:



By the way, the reason I name it Totalwealth because the company I'm working with, actually organize a wealth education course called The Totalwealth Makeover. Since I'm one of the graduate, so I took pride to name it as my portfolio's name. Either way, I hope the next coming week should show some surplus in conjuction of my 23rd birthday. Keep an eye for this page ver very soon.

No comments: