Sunday, September 05, 2004

I haven't been blogging for quite some time here. The reason is because I was blogging in . For your information, the site has conducted a contest called 'The Blogathon'. It was a 10 consecutive days of blogging just finished last week. I've been selected as the top ten bloggers there. The traffic for my blog site there isn't much but I've made a lot of friends there. Infact, they are going to organize a gathering and I am sure I'll get invited to that.

A lot of exhibition are happening this couple of weeks here in KL. Today, I'm going to The Mine's Exhibition Centre situated about half an hour drive from my house. It should be an interesting event there since it involves Information and Communication Technology. For more information, you can check it out at this website .

I'll be including some pictures and a few comment about the exhibition once I've returned from there. Do visit my website for further development follow up...

No comments: