Friday, August 06, 2004

I received a call yesterday by a company named Success Resources. They were following up me since I signed up during their Anthony Robbin's Preview last January. I only wish I can to Singapore, unfortunately I couldn't because of a lot of unfinished business I have here. Plus, my financial status isn't up to the par yet for me to go anywhere.


I arrived in front of the office


A view of a typical corporate office


Anthony Robbin's Banner outside on the building


However I did went to their office the 2nd time to settle things out and I was really impressed by the environment of the office. Compare it to my office, this office is much more livelier than mine. I can only wish my current office is like this office. Maybe one day, my dream will come true as most of my dream does. ;-)

For more info about Anthony Robbin Asia click here

No comments: