Sunday, January 07, 2007

Grumpy Musings About Life Dreams

This post is brought to you by:


When I first read the sentence "Grumpy Musings About Life Dreams", it makes no sense to me. I know what the meaning of grumpy, however musings is a new word for me. After looking up the meaning at The Free Dictionary, musings is a deep thought about something. Another word is ogre. It is a giant monster in legends and fairy tales that eats humans. I'm not really a fan of monsters so knowing that the monster eats people, that is a turn off for me. However, that adds up a few new words for my vocabulary tank.

So, what is GrungeOgre.com is all about. From what I see, it is all about work, movies, tv, art, life, dreams, food, gadgets, etc written by James Allison. I believe there are 2 or maybe 3 writers for the website. After reading a couple posts, the website is kind of a blog type. For me, maybe I've become so use to read wordpress type blogs, instead of using Joomla content management, I would really like if the GrungeOgre uses Wordpress.
Well, that is what I feel. Anyway, as long as there are useful contents, any website is to me, add up value to the world wide web and it makes the internet more colourful and interesting.

No comments: