Sunday, February 26, 2006

Weekend Thoughts

I don't know whether to like my weekends or to hate them. As far as I know, I go through my weekend as any other weekdays without stepping my foot in the office of course. For me, I still hang on to my dream of having a mobile office where I can just use a laptop as my office. My dream is nearly becoming true when my office granted me a laptop last 2 week.

Well, I redesigned my blog to a new look. It took me a couple of hours to customized it. However, the script which I took from Free Blogger Templates, is not designed using div a CSS for it's layout, it uses table. Oh well, as long as my blog looks good, I think it is okay. The owner of Free Blogger Templates is an Indonesian living in Yogjakarta.

So, what do you think about my new Blog Layout? Give me some comments.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so Blue! But I like it...somehow it suits you

-firestar-

Anonymous said...

Yeah, nicer skin!

but i think it look much better without the flower and this blue layer where the entries written on.

I really like the idea of mobile office and home office and virtual office! very cool and you can have rehat anytime! :)

Anonymous said...

Actually, I've tried having a home office, or mobile office. It's fun 'cos you get to rehat anytime you want. At the same time, its more stressful because you have to be more disciplined in doing work...after all...the bed is very inviting