Friday, December 16, 2005

I'm Pissed

Today I am a bit pissed because of my boss kept on blaming me for my wrong doing I've done. I think everyone will be pissed when you are blamed by someone. The thing was about something that he ordered me to do. However as an employee I know that I will get nothing out of thing he told me to do except for my lousy paycheck. My boss will earn millions in revenue if the deal goes through while I just sit in this office and see those numbers on papers while my numbers in my own bank account depleted. I need to do something about it.

To calm myself down, I read my e-mails and found this article. Why All Those "Positive Thinking" Products Don't Work And How To Use The One Key To Skyrocket To Success! by Bryan Kumar. This article could shorten my success journey as I now have the advantage to boost further. I'm going to read this article oftenly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yaaaa, i know how's it feel man. i bet he blamed you because he was too embarrassed to admit his own mistake. you've done a lot to the company, the credits suppose to be all yours. anyway, thanx for the new keyboard!