Thursday, November 10, 2005

RSS? What The Hell Is That??

If I am not mistaken last year, before my computer corrupted and I had to reinstall my OS and all my software back to what is were before. I've installed a software for a method called RSS. Basically it stands for Real Simple Syndication and it is used for feeding information without you having to work out for it. I like the fact that you don't have to search and look out for something, it is just too time consuming these days. As we all know, we are all lazy. Even the most hardworking person are lazy too. Sometimes, it just an excuse and sometime it is just so hard to get out of your comfort chair or bed. Anyhow, it is better to keep things simple and easy, right?

Okay, yesterday while I was surfing around. I found this feature on Google (See the screenshot below) so I played around with it:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Well, new stuff can take a long time for people to get the hang of it. That includes myself as well. So I did some reading and I found out that, RSS it's all over the place these days. I can't believe why I didn't see it before. You can get some business point of view using RSS here.

So now I urge all my readers, to subscribe to my RSS Feed. How do you that? It is really simple (yet if you don't have the knowledge, it can get you into trouble ;-p ) Okay right click on the XML button below, copy the link location and paste it on your feed subscription. How do you use the feed, you learn it slowly and make it a practice. Practice becomes habit in the long run.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I going to update my blog skin when I have the time. Write again soon. Be sure to subsribe to my RSS so that you don't have to log into my blog to read my new post. Have a nice day.

1 comment:

lymeq said...

where actually is the subscription???confusela.