Thursday, November 10, 2005

How To Breathe Properly & Efficiently

July last year, I participate at a Wealth Seminar conducted by a British Wealth Master who has been living and doing various business activity here for the last 7 years. He was practically my wealth mentor, I devoted nearly a year of my time working at his company and learned a lot of thing. He was also a student of Anthony Robbins, the most well known so called 'Success Mentor' in the personal development business. Amazingly, I only knew about Anthony Robbins fame after I bought his book for RM10 at MPH in Mutiara Damansara, Petaling Jaya. The book was on sale at that time, I just happened to be there and not knowing anything about him, I just bought the book because of the low price..haha..

Back to our topic, during the wealth seminar (you can read about the seminar here) I learned that my breathing was wrong. The proper way to breathe is by using your stomache, your stomache must push forward when you inhale and pushes back when you exhale. Just try looking at a baby's breathing, it is the natural way to breathe. My normal breathing is by the type of breathing an aerobic instructor told us to do when we do work out. It's a shame for how smart we are, we are still told to do all types of wrong doing in our life.

If you are wondering what is the benefit of breathing properly or you need a lesson on breathing, click on the link below and you'll have a better understanding of breathing for your healthy life:

No comments: