Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The "Break Down" Emotion

I just finished watching one of my favourite TV Series 24 on 8TV . It's the final episode. It is amazing how a 24 hours time of a bunch of people can be stretch into months of weekly episode. Anyway, I loved the show.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I don't have satellite TV as it is expensive plus, if you have several TVs in your house, it is not worth to pay if you can only watch one channel at a time while your other house members wanted to watch something else. So, for now, I have to stick with the free TV broadcast.

The last part of the 24 is the part I liked the most. It was when Jack Bauer, the main character of the story break down and cried in his car. If you haven't felt or experienced that kind of moment, you are missing out on the wonders and the sweetness of being a mortal human. I recently experienced that special 'break Down' moment, it was a magical time when you are at your most bottom and unpleasant feeling. It makes me stronger after that. While I don't encourage anyone to get into the trouble to experience this emotion, there will be a time for you to experience this later in your life.

As a conclusion, enjoy your life and keep moving on.

1 comment:

lymeq said...

i've never felt that yet but when i do i hope i'm strong enough to overcome it.some people do the unthinkable when they are at the bottom...=0