Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Acquire 'Wealth' With Speed

It has been nearly a week of non-blogging holiday. My festive season will still go on until early next month. It will be a month of eating delicious food after a month of fasting. I was away 400km from my home. Just came back yesterday. It was rejuvenating and a nice change of perspective.

Today, as usual I took a couple of hours of my working time trying to educate myself about wealth without the hassle of working so hard. During my holiday, I've seen and met various of my family members and they have no clue of why they're not going anywhere despite of their hard work and effort. Sometime, I am thankful of the opportunities that lies in front of me and the exposure that I have been blessed to look upon. It changed my entire perspective thoroughly eventhough my 'peanuts' earning kept bugging me the entire time.

What I found today is a fascinating information and I would really like to share it to as many people as possible. If you don't like reading, just try read it. If you are reluctant to read, just read it. If you don't want to read, then it's your choice. Just read this free e-book:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

SpeedWealth

P/S: Let me know what do you think ;-)

No comments: