Wednesday, October 19, 2005

My 24th Birthday!

I just celebrated my 24th birthday yesterday. Bought a RM33 ice cream chocolate cake. I got the pictures but haven't upload it yet. I've been busy managing all kind of stuff, personal and work. My personal life was a wreck last week but I managed to disassociate it my work. Got lots of meeting to attend these days. I guess you cannot expect to get what we call 'Instant Gratification' yet.

In the mean time, I was very surprised to see that the website I've created last time was back online. It somehow appeared on the top rank of google as you can see from the picture below. (Click on the image to enlarge it)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I am not sure of which part of the world my site on google got that top position but I do know that the position in Google rank is very volatile unless you are a big shot here on the internet. However, we can always test and test and test. If only I had the time...

I'll write again soon..

No comments: