Thursday, September 08, 2005

It's Heating Up

A while ago, I've been raving about my employer who employs me. Yesterday, the heat is increasing as I've been very relunctant to do some jobs given to me by him. In my mind right now is to stop working at my current company and explore something else which could be more rewarding. One good article I read said, "Even the young and inexperienced people entering the workforce were likely to change jobs a few times before they finally settled down in a company to offer their lifelong services", so I guess it is not a big deal to change job in this era of ever changing, price hiking world.

But before I do that, I need to analyze what are the pros and cons of stopping the things I'm doing. At the moment, the company is in the midst of acquiring a few projects. In fact, I've been to a few bi-monthly meeting for a university project where I blogged about. So, the project wouldn't be at halt if I still work ay my current company. I have a bright future there but the journey is unpleasantly contradict my financial goals.

Since I've managed to survive even at the moment earning a despatch boy salary, I think I have nothing to lose in terms of earning since my liability is very low. So now, what I need to do is to find a way to earn as much as what I now earn someplace else and then do whatever I wanted to do. I have my own plan for my life actually so its better to pursue our own dream rather than getting my boss dream becomes a reality. However, it is still a big decision to make. Hopefully I could go through this strongly.

P/S: I still hate my boss though..

1 comment:

lymeq said...

isn't it quite risky changing jobs now.i mean,there aren't many jobs available outside there right...i don't really know,but from what i've heard people talking,its quite hard.but i guess its worth the risk if you're gonna pursue your dream.good luck changing jobs...=)

p/s:don't everybody hate their boss..