Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Office Scenary

The new place where I work is now fully functional with all the setup and networks being done by me and my team yesterday. Practically, I was the one in charge of doing the external setup for the Wireless Broadband Internet connection for our new office. The best part is, whenever I feel stressed out doing my work, I can go to the window and look at this scenary:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's a marvelous thing to oversee the entire KL City from afar. I can even see Genting Highland if there is no haze around.

Well, that's all for now. Give me some comments and I'll come to your blog or website and give you mine. Until now..

2 comments:

coffee81 said...

It's obvious that you enjoy what you're doing and that's important. It motivates you to go to work everyday without thinking about leaving work before the clock strucks five.

I've been there. Basically, I like the job that I'm doing. The only thing I'm grumbling about is the pay. Well, who says money will be enough? No. There will never a day where you will say enough is enough. That's because the main topic here is money.

Cool thing to be given the opportunity to lead a team. No easy task. I came to the conclusion that working with people requires certain criterias. And those criterias are leadership skills, patience and being able to adapt to new environments.

You did well. Keep it up, mate!

lymeq said...

nice view....=)