Saturday, July 17, 2004

Today is a wonderful day. Normally it'll rain here in Malaysia during
the evening. luckily, there's no rain today. As usual, my online
activity starts early in the morning. After checking my e-mail, I had
lunch with my family while watching our favourite TV Programme of our
morning which is 'Dragonball'. I lost of count how many years the show
has been aired on television but I believe, it'll be another few more
years to go before the series end.



I'm still figuring out what to do to when I'm online. It's kind of hard
for me when I sit in front of the computer. Time flies just like that
especially when I'm on the net. There are too much information out
there. I'm learning how to filter out those irrelevant thing and be
serious on what I want to focus on. If anyone have some tips on how
they filter out distraction, drop me an e-mail and I would happy to
share the information with you.

No comments: