Saturday, May 29, 2004

Hello there,

I am one of millions of survivor fans around the globe. I watched Survivor series since the beginning of the show and the best one would be the latest All-Star Survivor. Just expressing out what I like actually since I just watch the last series of it..hehe..

Anyway, today I was on a quest to open up a Citibank account since I'm doing internet marketing and my income is in US Dollar, better have one of the world leading bank to process my ClickBank cheques. I arrived at the HQ of Citibank in KL and surprised to see so many people there. Later I realized that it was the end of the month and people are getting paid this time of the month. I finally found the right counter to seek information and I was turn down to open an account because the requirement was that I must have a job or a legit business.

So, I went on to find my second option from my list of recommended bank. It's a local bank and they said that the charge fees are only charge from the other side of the party and not from the bank I'll open up with. That was good to here, the problem then was, I was on the wrong branch and they told me to find the nearest branch to my home. So off I went to the nearest branch back home and things work out fine there. Well, I still haven't got my ATM card yet but I'll get it sooner or later.

By the way, I haven't continue my journey for my online marketing using Google. Well, I'll tell you about that in my next blog okay?

No comments: