Thursday, May 13, 2004

Hello everybody,

Well today was a very rewarding day. That's the good news. The not so good news is, like the famous Spiderman quote, 'with great power, comes great responsibility', apparently I discovered something about myself which I don't really like. Still, it was a discovery and it's good to discover something, don't you think so? At least you know something, right?

Does anyone know, how does it feel to be mentally exhausted and physically exhausted? I think, today I was mentally exhausted. Normally, I don't see people so much and my conditioning is also like that. I tend to loose my good mood when I meet up or I am with a lot of people for quite some time. The thing is, I like to stay at home. There's a saying in Malay, 'Rumahku Syurgaku'. I love that phrase which means 'My Home is My Heaven'. Maybe I am a homesick person..haha..until next time..

No comments: